CAMP NANO 2014: Day 2
Day 2: 2,131
CAMP NANO 2014: Day 1
Day 1: 2,987
OC Art Meme!!!
Send a number and I’ll draw my OC:
- In what they normally wear
- In what I’m currently wearing
- In a school uniform
- In swimwear
- In underwear
- With no clothes on
- In winter clothes
- In fancy clothes
- Making 3 different expressions
- Standing on their hands
- With their favorite animal
- Hanging out with a friend
- Sitting on the couch
- Doing something they don’t normally do
- Playing a sport
- Beaten up
- As a kid/adult
- Wearing a funny hat
yeah!!!! and if you have a specific oc in mind (if anyone even knows any), naming them is totally ok too. otherwise, random selection. haha
ILL DRAW TO THESE IF I GET THEM~
☛ GET INSIDE YOUR CHARACTER'S HEAD! aka The Excessively Detailed Headcanon Meme
- Ask a question, any question!
- 1: What does their bedroom look like?
- 2: Do they have any daily rituals?
- 3: Do they exercise, and if so, what do they do? How often?
- 4: What would they do if they needed to make dinner but the kitchen was busy?
- 5: Cleanliness habits (personal, workspace, etc.)
- 6: Eating habits and sample daily menu
- 7: Favorite way to waste time and feelings surrounding wasting time
- 8: Favorite indulgence and feelings surrounding indulging
- 9: Makeup?
- 10: Neuroses? Do they recognize them as such?
- 11: Intellectual pursuits?
- 12: Favorite book genre?
- 13: Sexual Orientation? And, regardless of own orientation, thoughts on sexual orientation in general?
- 14: Physical abnormalities? (Both visible and not, including injuries/disabilities, long-term illnesses, food-intolerances, etc.)
- 15: Biggest and smallest short term goal?
- 16: Biggest and smallest long term goal?
- 17: Preferred mode of dress and rituals surrounding dress
- 18: Favorite beverage?
- 19: What do they think about before falling asleep at night?
- 20: Childhood illnesses? Any interesting stories behind them?
- 21: Turn-ons? Turn-offs?
- 22: Given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
- 23: How organized are they? How does this organization/disorganization manifest in their everyday life?
- 24: Is there one subject of study that they excel at? Or do they even care about intellectual pursuits at all?
- 25: How do they see themselves 5 years from today?
- 26: Do they have any plans for the future? Any contingency plans if things don’t workout?
- 27: What is their biggest regret?
- 28: Who do they see as their best friend? Their worst enemy?
- 29: Reaction to sudden extrapersonal disaster (eg The house is on fire! What do they do?)
- 30: Reaction to sudden intrapersonal disaster (eg close family member suddenly dies)
- 31: Most prized possession?
- 32: Thoughts on material possessions in general?
- 33: Concept of home and family?
- 34: Thoughts on privacy? (Are they a private person, or are they prone to ‘TMI’?)
- 35: What activities do they enjoy, but consider to be a waste of time?
- 36: What makes them feel guilty?
- 37: Are they more analytical or more emotional in their decision-making?
- 38: What recharges them when they’re feeling drained?
- 39: Would you say that they have a superiority-complex? Inferiority-complex? Neither?
- 40: How misanthropic are they?
- 41: Hobbies?
- 42: How far did they get in formal education? What are their views on formal education vs self-education?
- 43: Religion?
- 44: Superstitions or views on the occult?
- 45: Do they express their thoughts through words or deeds?
- 46: If they were to fall in love, who (or what) is their ideal?
- 47: How do they express love?
- 48: If this person were to get into a fist fight, what is their fighting style like?
- 49: Is this person afraid of dying? Why or why not?